Size T2: 6-18M
- made from 100% natural latex
- durable and flexible
- 100% free from BPA, PVC and Phthalates
- the cherry-chaped pacifier is similar to the breast
- the vented, collapsible nipple makes it easy for the child to squeeze the air out of the dummy, in which the dummy imitates the breast during suckling.
- the shield is made from Polypropylene, wich is a robust and lightweight plastic material to prevent skin irritations. It is equipped with air holes and a security handle.
Always sterilize each pacifier before use!
How to sterilize?
- Pour boiling water over the pacifiers and boil it not more dan 2 minutes
- Clean out the inside of the pacifier bulb by squeezing out any water
- lay out to dry for a few hours
How long can you use a pacifier?
- for hygienic reasons we recommend 3-4 months, or until it changes color
- because of the natural rubber, they may expand with use